Not gonna happen...I just don't see Huckabee getting the nomination, nor do I see him choosing Colbert who's probably polar opposite on a lot of things that Huckabee is conservative on. Hilarious if it does happen, but doubtful it will.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
No, it will happen. This was announced long, long, long ago. It could very well turn out to be a great decision, and help Huckabee.
I hope and fingers are crossed that Huckabee gets the nomination, McCain and Romney are a joke.
Huckabee has not formely announced Colbert as a VP. So until that is done then this is merely speculation.
..and if and when he does, it'll be a joke. But, most all of the candidates are jokes anyways..
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
No way Huckabee picks Colbert - might as well shoot himself in the head.
Bookmarks